Welcome to the homepage of the ASHRAE Technical
Committee 7.9. This technical committee is
concerned with methods of developing and executing the
commissioning process as required to provide HVAC and
related systems which conform with design intent and
Do you want to get involved in your TC's issues at the Society level? If so, read through the pages of this site, attend the annual meeting, or contact our Committee Chair or a subcommittee member.
UPCOMING MEETINGS IN SEATTLE:
The technical program for Seattle includes
five programs sponsored by TC 7.9:
* Forum: Statistical Sampling in Commissioning, scheduled for Sunday,
June 29, 2014, 2:15 PM-3:00 PM, in the Metropolitan Ballroom B, Sheraton.
This forum is immediately before our TC's main meeting, in the same meeting room.
Come for the forum and stay for the meeting!
* Seminar 19: Optimizing Operating Staff Capabilities and Energy
Efficiency with Commissioning, scheduled
for Monday, June 30, 2014, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM, in room 606, Convention Center.
* Conference Paper Session 9: Evaluating Building Performance for
Real Cost Saving Options, scheduled
for Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 11:00 AM-9:30 AM, in room 606, Convention Center.
* Conference Paper Session 15: Retro-Commissioning Effectiveness, scheduled
for Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 8:00 AM-9:30 AM, in room 606, Convention Center.
* Seminar 40: Ground Source Systems Commissioning and Closeout: Unique
Issues, Avoiding Fatal Flaws and Ensuring Client Satisfaction, scheduled
for Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 8:00 AM-9:30 AM, in Ballroom 6B, Convention Center.
Check your program upon arrival to confirm locations,
in case of changes.
Our subcommittee meeting in Seattle are
scheduled with the following times and room assignments:
* TC 7.9 Handbook, Saturday 8:00a-9:00a, in the Eagle Boardroom (Sheraton level 1)
* TC 7.9 Research, Saturday 9:00a-10:30a, in the Eagle Boardroom (Sheraton level 1)
* TC 7.9 Programs, Sunday 9:00a-10:30a, in the Ballard Room (Sheraton Level 3)
and the main meeting is TC 7.9 Building Commissioning,
Sunday 3:00-5:00p, in Metropolitan Ballroom B (Sheraton
level 3). The Seattle agenda is available here. This meeting will also be available electronically through GoToMeeting. Please
contact the chair, the webmaster, or the secretary of the TC for details on how to connect.
Remember, the subcommittee meetings are where the action
is, so don't miss them.
Ball State University
Seattle, WA, USA
June 28-July 2, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
January 24-28, 2015